Encompassing almost a century of great music and all performed in the big band style, the band’s repertoire caters to all generations.
Listed here are various options that are available to deliver this great music, when booking the Beantown Swing Orchestra for your event.
Standard 18-piece big band
- Consists of 4 trumpets, 4 trombones, 5 saxes/clarinets/flutes, piano, guitar, bass, drums, vocals.
- The only way to achieve the true big band sound, with 4-part harmonies in each of the horn sections.
- Authentic big band music from the 1930s and 1940s - great for Swing Era, USO, or Great Gatsby themed events.
- Classic Frank Sinatra, Bobby Darin, and Dean Martin big band music from the 1940s through 1960s.
- 4 to 18-piece - the larger, the fuller the sound.
- Adds an extra touch of class to your event.
- Perfect for Sinatra's big band arrangements.
- Three, four, or five harmonized singers.
- Similar to Andrew Sisters, Modernaires, Pied Pipers.
- Especially fitting for many Swing Era arrangements.
Swing Dance Troupe
- Dance team of up to twelve members.
- Perform choreographed dance routines for dinner show.
- Provide group dance lesson during the band's break.
- Ask guests to dance.
Custom Song Arrangements
- In-house songwriting/arranging team will arrange requested songs in the danceable big band style.
- Can apply to almost any genre of music.
- Ideal for first dances, parent dances, last dances, and special surprises.
Wedding & Gala Highlights
The following video compilation shows live performance clips from various weddings and galas over the past few years, giving you a glimpse of some of the band’s typical songs, energy, and ability to bring guests of all generations onto the dance floor.